Where we are-
- From San Antonio, go west on US Highway 90 (toward Castroville).
- As you drive west on U.S. 90, 7 miles west of loop 1604, and about half a mile past the Medina County line, turn left (south) to La Coste as directed by the small green sign.
- Another landmark at that turn off is this little silo (?) on the south side of highway 90.
- Take a right at/after the RR tracks in Lacoste, then go about 1/2 mile and look left.
- If you get to Castroville you’ve gone about four miles too far.