To apply for membership in the Alamo Muzzle Loading Gun Club, you must
- You must be a National Rifle Association or National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association member in good standing. Membership number to be on file with AMLGC.
- You must be legally allowed to possess and use firearms.
- Membership is for one year at a time and yearly renewal is approved by BOD.
- New members must be sponsored by a current member of AMLGC.
Memberships are family memberships.
2024 Dues are $200 per year, plus a $50 initiation fee the first year.
Dues are due by January 1st of the calendar year.
If you are interested in membership, come out and visit us at the range. The best time for this is the monthly first Sunday shoot. Apply and be interviewed by members of the Board. Memberships are accepted by the Board of Directors.
After a satisfactory interview if your application is accepted we will cash your check and schedule you for a safety and range policy briefing.
After your safety briefing your gate access code will be activated.
Gate access codes expire on February 1st. If you have not sent in your membership dues, renewal membership application AND a signed liability waivers, you are NOT authorized access to the range after February 1st.
Renewing memberships must include ALL of the following without exceptions:
To renew your AMLGC membership the following documentation is required:
- A completed and signed 2024 Membership Renewal Form
- A completed and signed 2024 Liability Waiver
- A legible copy of primary member’s Driver’s License or Texas ID card
- Payment of 2024 dues ($200)
For ALL persons 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER that reside at the primary member’s residence and are to be included in your Family Membership:
- A completed and signed 2024 Liability Waiver for all members of your household 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER that are to be included in your Family Membership (i.e., spouse/significant other or adult children residing at your home)
- A legible copy of the family member’s Driver’s License or Texas ID card for all members of your household 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER that are to be included in your Family Membership (i.e. spouse/significant other or adult children residing at your home)
Remember you can skip ahead of the line at the annual meeting by mailing in your renewal documentation and payment ahead of time. All the necessary forms are located at the link provided below: