To apply for membership in the Alamo Muzzle Loading Gun Club, you must
- You must be a National Rifle Association or National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association member in good standing. Membership number to be on file with AMLGC.
- You must be legally allowed to possess and use firearms.
- Membership is for one year at a time and yearly renewal is approved by BOD.
- New members must be sponsored by a current member of AMLGC.
Memberships are family memberships.
Dues are currently $125 per year, plus a $25 initiation fee the first year.
Dues are due by January 1st of the calendar year.
If you are interested in membership, come out and visit us at the range. The best time for this is the monthly first Sunday shoot. Apply and be interviewed by members of the Board. Memberships are accepted by the Board of Directors.
After a satisfactory interview if your application is accepted we will cash your check and schedule you for a safety and range policy briefing.
After your safety briefing your gate access code will be activated.
When you participate in range work parties you get a credit against future shoot fees or dues.
Gate access codes expire on February 1st. If you have not sent in your membership dues, renewal membership application AND a signed liability waiver, you are NOT authorized access to the range after February 1st.
Renewing memberships must include ALL of the following without exceptions:
– Renewal Membership Application
– a signed liability waiver
– a photocopy of your driver’s license.
– membership dues
Incomplete renewal packages must be completed before renewal of membership will be activated.
Mail completed applications, liability releases and payments to:
AMLGC; P.O. Box 88; La Coste, TX 78039