To apply for membership in the Alamo Muzzle Loading Gun Club, you must
- You must be a National Rifle Association or National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association member in good standing. Membership number to be on file with AMLGC.
- You must be legally allowed to possess and use firearms.
- Membership is for one year at a time and yearly renewal is approved by BOD.
- New members must be sponsored by a current member of AMLGC.
Memberships are family memberships.
Dues are currently $125 per year, plus a $25 initiation fee the first year.
Dues are due by January 1st of the calendar year.
If you are interested in membership, come out and visit us at the range. The best time for this is the monthly first Sunday shoot. Apply and be interviewed by members of the Board. Memberships are accepted by the Board of Directors.
After a satisfactory interview if your application is accepted we will cash your check and schedule you for a safety and range policy briefing.
After your safety briefing we will give you the gate lock combination.
Gate code combination is changed February 1st. If you have not sent in your membership dues and signed lien release, you are NOT authorized access to the range after February 1st.
When you participate in range work parties you get a credit against future shoot fees or dues.
No renewing membership check will be processed without being accompanied with a signed lien release for the current year. You must also include a photocopy of your driver’s license. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Click here to download the application form
- Click here to download the lien release form
By signing the Lien Release, renewing members acknowledge they are aware of and agree to follow all current General Rules.