2020 AMLGC Shoot Schedule
- January 5th – Various targets, 25 and 50 yds. 25 yd pistol shoot.
- February 2nd – Bench Shoot , 50, 100 yard; round bull targets
- March 1st -Ground hog and 6 bull (25yd), 3 bull & bear (50yd), 25 yd pistol shoot.
- March 13th-15th – Brady State Shoot*
- March 21st -Civil War Skirmish-CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- April 5th – 40 shot club silhouette shoot/ cross-sticks (9 am-4 pm)-CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
- May 13th-17th – N/SSA Spring Nationals*
- June 7th – Blanket Shoot ( $10.00 prize for entry ) night-mare and squirrel at 25 yds, Deer and Bear at 50 yds ; 25 yd pistol shoot.
- June 27th – CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 Civil War Skirmish
- July 5th – Watermelon shoot. Silhouettes/ cross-sticks
- August 2nd – Bench Shoot, 50 & 100 yds; round bull targets
- August 22nd – Reenactors shoot (8:00 am to 1:00 pm)
- September 6th – Animal targets, 25 & 50 yards, 25 yard pistol
- September 19th – Civil War Skirmish
- September 30th – October 4th – N/SSA Fall Nationals*
- September 30th- October 6th – TMLRA Brady State Shoot*
- October 6th – Cross stick silhouettes (50 & 100 yds)
- November 3rd – Cross Sticks, Turkey Shoot, Buffalo targets ( 50 & 100 yds ), 25 yd pistol shoot
- December 6th – Holiday Shoot, Knife shoot, Round bull targets ( 25 & 50 yds ), 25 yd pistol shoot
All First Sunday matches will be shot with a 14 lb. maximum weight rifle, any metallic sights. Projectile will be a patched round ball only for rifle matches. NMLRA, TMLRA, NRA, and local club rules will apply for all matches. Matches will start at 9:00 a.m. Arrive and set-up by 8:30 if you want to practice. We will have 4 to 6 relays for the rifle matches. Pistol matches may use round ball or conical bullets. Revolvers must use coated / treated wads or grease to prevent chain fires, or only load one chamber at a time. Shooters will have to make 6 shoots to qualify for awards in rifle and 4 shoots to qualify for awards in pistol. There will be 2 floating classes; 1/3 will be A-class and 2/3 will be B-class. If a shooter misses a match because he/she attended a conflicting TMLRA or N/SSA match, there will be an opportunity to make up a match, on request. The make-up will be scheduled before the next club match on a date set by the match committee. A member of the board will be present to witness the shoot.
*Events marked in italics are not held at our range. These are included because if a shooter misses a match because he/she attended a conflicting TMLRA or N-SSA match, there will be an opportunity to make up a match, on request. The make-up will be scheduled before the next club match on a date set by the match committee. A member of the board will be present to witness the shoot.
We have three 4-H clubs that use our range. One shoots on Sat. and two shoot on Sun. On these days the 4-H clubs control the range while they are there shooting.